Sunday, February 8, 2009

SO pretty!

We've gotten a little blog facelift! My good (and super-talented) friend, Julia, created our new pretty blog header for us! Isn't it great?!?!?

By the way, here's a little shameless plug... she is really, really good at digital scrapbooking. Kind of the next generation of Creative Memories scrapbooking since it's all done online. So instead of a normal album, you'd get an album that looks like a book. She has a little business creating photo books for people called J. Lorene Design. Here's the link. I think she may create an album for us of our Korea adventures when we get back... though, I kind of hope to not be so lazy at that point and to maybe even tackle photoshop and all that and do it myself. But at the same time, I'd like some of her talent infused in my albums. We'll see.... :)

1 comment:

Julia Goolia said...

oh, stop. I'm blushing:)

I'm glad you like the header! That was the one Nate said he liked the least because of the background. What does he know, anyway? I likey.