Monday, November 15, 2010

Success!

Uh, I feel like I have to apologize for all the complaining, worrying, and generally feeling sorry for myself in the past posts. We've both finished Level Two with really good grades. So yes, we passed -- in a big way. Woo Hoo!

We're still doing the tutoring, and we had our first session yesterday. I think it's going to be well-worth the money since we are going to be spending the entire hour and a half speaking and listening. Our teacher is really spunky and lively. Plus, she's a stickler and doesn't let a single grammatical or pronunciation error slip by her. I have a feeling that after 9 classes with her, we'll see a serious improvement in our speaking. At least that's what I'm hoping for!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Congratulations! I'm so proud of you guys...it's all kind of surreal to me now that you guys are Korean-speaking! It will hit me when you guys come back and don't even remember how to speak English! :)

Mom J. said...

Congratulations! Keep up the good work.

Lindsey said...

whoo hoo!! congrats! i had no doubt :)

Troubled Seoulite said...

Congrats on completing Level 2 ^_^V. I'll be going to Sogang KLEC also in March, haha. I'm pretty excited.

Julia Goolia said...

yay kimmie! you are a rock star as evidenced by your FB wall :)

Troubled Seoulite said...

I hope I can meet some amazing people and get to know the culture. If I see you or your husband around I'll say hi, haha. I actually do have a small favor if you can ask your classmates for me? Pretty much how difficult was it for them to get a hasookjip or goshiwon to stay in? I'll look for housing myself, just need to know if I'll struggle trying to communicate with the house owners. Thanks if you could help me out.