Friday, September 25, 2009

Swine Flu!

The dreaded H1N1 virus has hit our Poly School. Two students have been diagnosed so far. They were a second grader and a 6 year old (Mark and I don't teach either of them). From what we hear, they both got meds and are recovering. But the Koreans are in a panic, so the school is shutting down for a week. I'm not complaining, a week of work to explore the city and prepare for my parents' arrival in Korea sounds fantastic to me. But should I wear this school-supplied mask all week? :)

3 comments:

Julia Goolia said...

so funny! This is what they did here in the Spring when everyone was first freaking out. Now people have calmed down a LITTLE bit and don't shut down whole schools but I say enjoy it while it lasts! Love the mask.

kaypasa2001 said...

I think it's a good look for you! (KIDDING!) How cool that your parents are coming.

hannah said...

Love the mask!