Then, 0ur hagwon owner decided to open another class and that I would give up my afternoon free periods on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays to teach them. I'm usually the type to avoid any sort of confrontation, so I was upset, didn't know what to do, and even thought about quitting. So my knight on a white horse galloped up to save the day.
Today, Mark had a very long and serious talk with our boss, Nicole. He basically told her (in a very professional way) that my happiness is the most important thing to him and she needed to find another solution. He told her that my taking on extra work wasn't a possibility and if need be, the two of us would walk. (Wow!)
She seemed worried about that, and told me she wants to meet with me tomorrow. Mark and I talked for a long time tonight and came up with another possible solution of merging two classes to create an additional free period for me.
I will meet with her bright and early tomorrow and hopefully the results will be good... Cross your fingers for me! :)